Friday, April 26, 2019

Shout Out For Hyper Vest PRO

I started doing aikido awhile ago and found that, after a few months, the workouts weren't as intense as I wanted. I looked at a bunch of different wearable weight products and decided to give the Hyper Vest PRO a try on the strength of its online reviews.

Having worn it for over a year now I can attest that it's a very good product. I wear it under my gi when I'm working out, and you can barely even tell that I have it on. I very much appreciate the slim profile as it allows me to roll and fall without issue; I think that'd be basically impossible with most other vests on the market. It has also held up pretty well, despite the fact that I don't think it was designed with rolling/falling in mind.

My one complaint is that the individual weights don't react well to sweat; they tend to corrode quickly, and some of the ones that have been in the vest the longest have started to rust. That seems like kind of a major oversight (or maybe I just have weird body chemistry?).

Anyhow, I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a weight vest. It's on the pricey side, for sure, but totally worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Information Profile for gg00