Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Random Ten

Because it's Friday, and I'm kill time waiting for a plane to take me home.

  1. Highway 61 Revisited - Bob Dylan
  2. Perversion - Rob Zombie
  3. Fitter Happier - Radiohead
  4. Sad But True - Metallica
  5. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
  6. Mellowship Slinky In B Major - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  7. Losing My Religion - REM
  8. An Ode To No One - Smashing Pumpkins
  9. Super Bon Bon - Soul Coughing
  10. Sober - Tool

I used to have all of my CDs in a big changer, back in the days before iTunes etc. A friend once remarked that it was disconcerting to listen to my collection at random because you ended up with some pretty dischordant transitions. I think ey were on to something; going from Bob Dylan to Rob Zombie to Radiohead is a little bit of a gear change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Information Profile for gg00