Friday, March 04, 2011

Friday Random Ten

Because I haven't done one of these in a long time:

  1. Silence Is Their Drug - Sponge
  2. Nothing As It Seems - Pearl Jam
  3. Oceans - Pearl Jam
  4. Trip Along - Tripping Daisy
  5. Dumb - Nirvana
  6. Final Dream - Toto
  7. Graze - Live
  8. Cheatin' - Gin Blossoms
  9. Under The Mountain (LP Version) - David Byrne
  10. Don't Talk - 10,000 Maniacs

Alright... nothing too embarrassing there apart from the Toto. That I can explain... Final Dream is from the Dune Soundtrack. Which makes me a dork, but at least I'm not a Totophile.

Thankfully, I feel like the David Byrne piece restores my damaged credibility. It's from the Catherine Wheel score (a piece by Twyla Tharp, not to be confused with the band by the same name), which you should definitely pick up if you like Byrne's other work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Information Profile for gg00