Friday, July 20, 2012

Droid > iPhone

I changed jobs again, which means I've changed laptops again, which means I've changed phones again. I got a Mac 'cause that's what everyone else is using, which means I got an iPhone (4S) 'cause it works well with the Mac.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret that decision immensely. I really liked my Droid 3: I like having a slide-out keyboard, I liked having widgets on the main screen that I could flip through quickly, I like not having to give someone a blood sample just to download an app. And so on...

The iPhone has none of those things... it doesn't feel like it's set up to make my life easier. I don't really understand why people like it so much; I have to assume it's attributable to the Apple mystique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Information Profile for gg00