Monday, January 09, 2006

Don't Hit Me

So I saw Cassanova with the wifey the other day. The exchange went something like this: Her: How about Munich? Me: No. Her: Ok, how about Syriana? Me: How about I stab myself in the eye? I read the news all day; I don't want to see a political piece this evening. How about Cassanova? Its a period dramedy... you love period dramedies. Her: Ok. The movie was pretty entertaining; who knew pork fat could be so funny? But I digress. We were subjected to the trailer for Mel Gibson's new flick, Apocalypto, in the bargin. I didn't know quite what to make of it; it was mostly just weird. But it made me think about this: "Apocalypso: When the end comes, everyone sing 'Daaaay-oh'". Yeah, crappy paste-up job; my Gimp skills are rusty, so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Information Profile for gg00